So in November 2008, I became an ordained minister. There's really not much to it as I received my certificate as a .pdf file in about 2 minutes. But I took it seriously as I had a commitment to Steve and Molly within 6 months. And those months went fast! After chillin' over some pints one afternoon prior, I developed a story of their relationship which became the bookend for their ceremony. We filled in most of rest with their own vows and stories of symbolic rings...

I had a lot of fun giving it and to this day I feel honored to have even been asked. Their wedding was a lot of fun and Molly looked incredible. Steve looked pretty money himself. We all finished the evening with some whiskey at the local night club and the rest is history.
And I'm now a retired minister.
No comments:
Post a Comment